I hope everyone has had a great Saturday. Our’s has been a lot of fun. We went to the Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta Christmas Parade for the first time ever. It was downtown and the crowds were thick, but we had a great time. We will definitely go again.
I decided to take part in the I Heart Faces Photo-a-Day Challenge for December. Today’s theme is “me (introduce yourself)”, so I have two photos that I took with my iPhone this morning.
This is me with Mariana before the Christmas Parade.
And, Macey and me with our “GO DAWGS” signs before the parade:
In keeping with the photo-a-day theme, I will introduce myself — in bullets.
I am Kelly and I am…
- Wife to Mickey.
- Mom to Macey & Mariana.
- A Christian who is grateful for the gift of grace that I could never deserve, but rely on daily.
- A huge fan of football, both college and pro. GO UGA DAWGS and GO ATLANTA FALCONS!
- A Georgia-born Southern girl, y’all.
- A woman who loves her family and friends tremendously.
- A stay-at-home mom who loves her job.
- A volunteer and substitute teacher at our girls’ school.
- A bookworm.
- A beach bum.
- Someone who drinks coffee daily and enjoys every last sip.
- Not a fan of cooler weather, but can appreciate the cold at Christmas. (A little bit.)
- Known as an extrovert.
- Not the world’s best at blogging, but I’m trying to get better.
So, there we have it. Day one of photo-a-day for December = done. And, now we need to encourage my sweet friend Dena to post her’s too.
Happy weekend, y’all.